Friday, June 24, 2011

Tumblr and the beach

So, I made an account to check out tumblr and it's pretty awesome. Using it is so easy and it's very clean looking. I think I will be switching over there. If you want to keep following me (for my blog and my art) you can find me at: http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/fiendishly-artistic

I really like tumblr.

I also really like the beach. Which is where we are now. :) It's hot, and rainy, and wonderful. We met this wonderful Swedish family at the pool earlier today. I love the islands!

6 comments:

  1. I don't like the customization options...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do. But then I'm the kind of person who could spend all day customizing things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, maybe when I get home I can show you. I didn't get it at first either, but now it makes total sense and I'm constantly changing things. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link's not working...
    And I want to go to the beach before global warming makes it unbearable...*downer*XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are you coming home?

    I've never loved the beach like everyone else seems to... I don't mind going every now and then, but it's usually only once a year I ever get the urge to go

    ReplyDelete