Friday, April 15, 2011

Geeky, Nerdy, MMORPG Based Love Story?

So, I've been thinking much too much about NaNoWriMo and I decided that I needed to hold back my enthusiasm by doing a little casual writing. So I'll be writing another story in the mean time (something a little less exciting but emotionally involving) and I'll hope to be posting a little bit of it soon.

I won't be able to start on it until Monday, and even then I may be a little slow since I've only got a month of school left and will have to spend most of my time studying.

Anyway, as the title says it's going to be a nerdy kind of love story centered around two people meeting over an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) and falling in love in the fantasy world.

Of course drama happens, but I'm not sure what kind. Hoping that comes to me as I write. ^^

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, if you need someone to bounce ideas off of, you know who to bother :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea. Good luck and let me know if I can help too. (I don't know how XD)

    ReplyDelete