Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New profile image is a good reflection of my current feelings.

So, yeah, um, I'm going a little crazy and for several very STUPID reasons.

I may be failing English because (get this) my English professor is bad at communication. Although, you know, maybe I just don't know how to ask the right questions, but you would think being as old as she is she'd be able to figure this stuff out (and wouldn't consider shoving people's things into grocery bags as 'organizing'.)
There was a death in the family, that's all I'm going to say about that.
Ren Fest is over, and that's a little sad, but sleeping in is going to be fun on the weekends.
And finally, there is so much drama going on between people in my own ensemble that is just ridiculous on so many levels I'd really like to just scream.
The worst part about that last one is one person is trying to make thigns better while everone else is trying to ignore it and the peopel who are trying to ignore it are getting offended at the person trying to apologize and make things better! How the hell does that work? Feelings were hurt. Just acknowledge it and move on!
I'm seriously not feeling ensemble of the year anymore and it really saddens me that no one has enough respect for anyone else enough to say, "You know what? This isn't right. We were given a huge honor for NOT having this kind of drama, so let's just move on."

But whatever, it doesn't really involve me too much, so I'm going to try and not worry about it. What I really need to worry about it school and  how to pass it so I don't need to retake any classes. -_-

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry for your loss.
    I don't know what to say about the drama, just try not to let it bother you too much.
    And do your best to pass, I always squeaked by when I thought I was going to fail. XD
    Don't let it drive you crazy, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry... If you want, I'll try to come over tomorrow since I wont be seeing you for a week starting Saturday.

    ReplyDelete