Monday, May 2, 2011

Drama drama drama

Also, my English teacher has dissociative personality disorder.

AS far as the drama is going, it got a bit worse for my friend, so I actually stepped in, and people were being remarkably accepting of my opinions (although slightly condescending) and I feel like things can finally be worked out now.

Tomorrow is the first of my exams (WHOW NO I HAVE TO STUDY!) It's my religion exam and I'm slightly worried because of how quickly and rushed we were when it came to going over the religions this exam is going to be covering. I don't think I'll fail, but I'm sure that I could do better if we weren't so rushed.
As for my English exam, my teacher thought she was going to give it to us on Monday, but that's our last day of school and so she informed us TODAY that it would be Wednesday. Nice. Real nice.

Why can't people just pay attention to what they're supposed to be doing?

Good news: I got my reunion letter from Howl-O-Scream. That means I'll be going in for early auditions, starting in July. I'm very excited and hope I can get a full time job there, instead of a subbing job. That measn I'll get more money because they pay you for rehearsals!

Until then I'm still going to be looking for a day job and selling art. I'm selling it for real cheap, and so if anyone knows anyone else that wants art done for them please spread the word.

That's about it for now. Tell you how I did on my first exam in my next post (that should be Thursday.)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, hope Howl o Scream considers giving you a full time job. It seems you enjoy working at things like that.
    Good luck on the exams!
    And I guess you're like, my senpai now. X3

    ReplyDelete