Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fun Times

So, things are looking up a little bit since I last wrote. My English teacher finally realized how smart I am (said so in front of the entire class), and my essay is done, to be turned in tomorrow. I have a research project going for my religion class, and my and the rest of the group have got a nice pile off webpages going for research.

 I'm excited about Ren Fest. Two more rehearsals until the show starts and my costume is almost complete (just need my tights and bodice, which I should have by next weekend.) I can't wait until it starts!

A few more things I have going on, my comic, which I have the first few pages of done and will be posting soon (will add a link as soon as I do), and I'm painting portraits of all of the fops for the fair site. Very excited about that. I do need to get a few more colors of acrylic paint.

That's about it for now. Will update as soon with pictures of my finished costume and with links to my comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment