Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mignight snacks should be outlawed!

 At least when it's me that has to clean up after them! Who wants taco salad after midnight? Can someone say "BLEGH!" (That's the sound you make when you throw up form eating too much late at night. Yup. That's what it sounds like.)

In other news had my first English test today. I think I did well. Went back and checked all my answers... and it was open book so I kind of feel like I cheated, but you know what, in a real life situation where you'd have to tell someone what kind of phrase they just used you have the internet as a resource so why shouldn't it be an open book test?

Ha, see what I did there?

 Turned in my final essay draft as well... or at least I hope it's final. The teacher may make me do more corrections, but hopefully she'll let me skate by with an A- and call it a day. I drew all over my Essay folder, and she found it amusing and showed the class. XD The class found it amusing too.

More updates as more things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment